About Morgan Zavadil
At Maxim Law, Morgan Zavadil ensures each client case has been researched, prepared, and verified for the best outcome possible. Inside the courtroom and at the office, you can find Morgan working diligently on your behalf.
Before joining Maxim Law, Morgan worked with Ramsey County in Criminal and Child Support Law as a Law Clerk. As law clerk for the Criminal Division, she not only researched many complex legal issues, but also drafted many memoranda of law and motions. Within the Child Support Division she had the task of drafting Court Orders which required both precision and detail. Morgan worked alongside families during the entire hearing process, which involved explaining many details, asking lots of questions, and collecting as much pertinent information as possible to each case. She has represented Ramsey County in over one hundred expedited child support hearings before a Magistrate.
Morgan has also participated in the Certified Student Attorney and the Student Director of the Employment Discrimination Mediation Representation Law Clinic. She was responsible for interviewing and counseling clients, communicating with the opposing party, maintaining the client’s file, and analyzing each individual case to prepare it for mediation.
Through Morgan’s experiences, she’s realized that her top priority when it comes to practicing is opening a strong line of communication with her clients.
Mitchell Hamline School of Law – Saint Paul, MN Juris Doctor, May 2016
- Graduated with Academic Honors
- Mitchell Hamline Journal of Public Law and Policy Primary Editor, 2015- 2016 Associate Editor, 2014-2015
- Employment Discrimination Mediation Clinic Student Director, 2016 Hamline School of Law Admissions Office Student Ambassador, 2014-2015
University of Wisconsin, La Crosse – La Crosse, WI Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, May 2012
- Graduated with Highest Honors
- Golden Key International Honor Society Member, 2011-2012
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, Dean’s Honor Roll, five semesters
- University of Wisconsin, La Crosse, Dean’s List, all semesters